Following are the anorexia tips, what is anorexia, signs of anorexia and anorexia recovery tips
As we see Anorexia tips and anorexia recovery tips , we know that Anorexia nervosa is a prospectively life-threatening eating disorder that is considered as self-starvation and weight loss to approximately less than from normal required weight of the body. This disorder is analyzed when a person weighs at least 15% less than his or her normal/ideal body weight. Excessive weight loss in people with anorexia can lead to many health problems and even death.
It basically means "loss of appetite." However, this term is developing mis-concepts in people with anorexia are often hungry but refuse to have food anyway. People with anorexia have a huge fear of becoming fat and see them as fat even when they are very thin. These individuals may try to strictly limit food intake and exercising excessively in order to lose weight.
Anorexia Tips - 21 Anorexia recovery tips
● Cut food into tiny pieces, Chew your food more than before.
● Peppermint tea is good to decrease hunger and maintain anorexia recovery tips.
● Do not eat more than about a cup, your stomach will not be expanded and then you'll not get hungry more.
● Sleep more because more calories burn in sleeping time.
● Avoid elevators and always use to go by stairs.
● Take sips of water or sugar free drink with each bite of your food, that makes you feel full faster.
● Eat only at your time and according to your food plan and don't take cheat meals.
● Drinking cold water burns more calories instead of hot water.
● If you have urge for sweeteners, chew it slowly and don’t swallow, spit it out and wash your mouth.
● Use diet drinks instead of regular drinks in maintaining regular anorexia recovery tips.
● Chew sugar free bubble gum, it burns calories, and makes your face in good shape.
● Follow low calorie diet chart.
● When going outside, take only the amount of money you need. Not extra, that way you will not spend it on food.
● Pour calorie free drink in an ice tray, and let it be freeze. Then you can enjoy a sweet, calorie free ice-cream.
● A 100 calorie meal four times is better than one meal with 400 calories.
● To avoid late night meals or snacks, brush your teeth after your dinner.
● Take Tea or coffee without milk, cream and sugar. Black coffee will also boost your metabolism and it has zero calories.
● Exercise for 30 minutes daily, burns calories and maintain your body.
● Apply lipstick or gloss for proper anorexia recovery tips. It reminds you to do not eat anything.
● Get inspiration to lose weight.
● Eat with your opposite hand, so you will eat slower.