To discuss beauty tips for dark circles and how to remove dark circles overnight, first we see that Dark circles affect both men and women. These appear around the eyes due to stress, hormonal changes, hectic lifestyle or lack of sleep. They affect the overall beauty of the face. These can be avoided and removed by the following practical and tested tips by the skin and beauty experts.
1. Potato juice for dark circles : One of the essential natural beauty tips for dark circles and an answer to how to remove dark circles overnight are raw potatoes. Many essential natural bleaching agents are present in potatoes. Potato juice for dark circles is widely used in the world to remove dark rings around eyes. Grate some chilled potatoes and extract juice. Soak the cotton piece in this juice and place it over the closed eyes. This treatment will lighten the dark circles and reduce the puffiness around eyes.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes also provide a great solution for reducing the dark circles by making the skin soft and supple. They provide the natural way of getting rid of dark circles without any side effects. Mix tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and apply two spoons of this mixture on your face twice a day for about 3 weeks. This treatment will give excellent results after three weeks. You can also drink this mixture on a daily basis that improves the overall health of skin and reduces the dark circles.
3. Almond oil for dark circles: Almond is a rich source of Vitamin E and its oil makes the skin supple. Apply this oil on the dark circles under the eye and massage it gently. This practice will improve the blood circulation and dark veins disappear. Leave the almond oil on overnight and wash it off with slightly cold water next morning. Repeat this every night until your dark circles are removed.
4. Milk for Dark circles/ Eye bags: When people ask why do i have dark circles around my eyes & how to get rid of dark circles instantly , the experts instantly advise milk. Dark circles can also be removed by applying the cold milk regularly. Apply the cold milk with the help of cotton ball. Dip a cotton ball in a bowl of a milk and apply it at the affected area. This will soothe your skin and removes the dark circles.
5. Cucumber for dark circles: Cucumbers contain ascorbic acid. When we ask does cucumber reduce eye bags. The answer is Yes. Cucumber reduces swelling and puffiness around the eyes. Apply thick slices of cucumber on the eyes for about 20 minutes on the daily basis to remove the dark circles.
6. Mint Leaves for Dark Circles : Mint leaves are an apt answer to how to remove dark circles overnight. Apply paste of mint leaves under the eyes for ten minutes and wash off with cold water. Invigorating scent and refreshing qualities of mint help in removing the ugly dark circles around the eyes.
7. Rose water for under eye dark circles: Rinse your eyes with rose water every night, it soothes the eyes and rose water prevents the under eye dark circles.
8. Frozen spoon for bags under eyes: Take a spoon and freeze it for 10 minutes, now place it over your eyes from the back side until the spoon becomes warm again. Repeat this three times on a daily basis. The cooling effect of spoon reduces puffiness around the eyes. It is among the easy beauty tips for dark circles.
9. Face Yoga for eye bags - Yoga for Dark circles and Puffy eyes: One of the ecstatic resort on beauty tips for dark circles is yoga. Stress, depression and hectic lifestyle are amongst the main reasons of dark circles. Practice face yoga for face yoga regularly and sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours, this will calm your body mind and soul and decrease the stress level of body. Yoga for dark circles and puffy eyes if vital in removing eye bags. Face yoga is becoming popular everyday.
Go back to Natural Beauty Tips