When we see homemade beauty tips for oily skin and home remedies for pimples for oily skin we know that it is really a tricky task to manage the oily skin. It may frustrate you and take you through tough times. Over-active sebaceous glands produce excess sebum that results in the oily skin. This contributes to a shiny face and more prone to problems like acne, whiteheads, blackheads or clogged pores.
But, this type of skin can easily be taken care of by using simple remedies suggested by experts. These remedies will make your oily skin beautiful and manageable.
1. Cleansing is one of the essantials in homemade beauty tips for oily skin, to answer How to get rid of oily skin and keeping the skin clean all the time and is the most important step in controlling the excess oil on your skin. Look for some oil-free cleanser. Foaming or gel-based cleansers suit oily skin the best. Avoid abrasive cleansing techniques, these techniques remove the natural moisture of the skin.
2. Say yes to Moisturizer: One of the biggest misconception found in the people with oily skin is that they believe skipping moisturizing of the skin will work for them. Experts believe that even oily skins need hydration and moisturizing. The outer layer of skin is a barrier to external hydrants and moisture keeps this barrier intact. So, use some oil-free, water-based moisturizer.
3. Gentle scrubbing: It is highly recommended to exfoliate the oily skin at least once a week. The excess of sebum produced by the oily skin leads to dead cells on the skin surface. To remove dirt, dead cells, blackheads, and whiteheads, use some gentle scrubber. This leads to the good looking and beautiful skin surface. this process is also vital for oily nose and is on the top in oily skin care tips home remedies.
4. Face Mask: To achieve beauty after having the oily skin, use face masks weekly in solving How to get rid of oily skin. Apply a paste of sandalwood, kaolin, and bentonite clay on your skin. This paste absorbs the excess of oil and makes the skin soft and good looking. You can also make a paste of one mashed banana and one tablespoon honey, applying it on your face removes excess of oil and makes your skin glow. Honey and cinnamon mask is also used as a face mask to get rid of oily skin. Face mask is among the essential homemade beauty tips for oily skin.
5. Toner: Alcohol-free toners regulate the sebum and eliminates the excess oil. Rose water can be used as a toner which removes the dust and gives soothing and nourishing effect to the skin. It is used among the vital home remedies for pimples for oily skin
6. Egg whites: One of the essential homemade beauty tips for oily skin is egg whites.You should apply a mixture of egg whites and lemon juice on the oily skin. Mix egg and lemon together. Apply this to your face for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. This treatment lowers the oil level of skin.
7. Health Diet: Healthy diet is necessary for a healthy and beautiful skin and in answering How to get rid of oily skin. Avoid eating junk as it causes the oil build up in glands. Drink plenty of water and eat fresh vegetables.
8. Choose appropriate makeup: Avoid using heavy pore-clogging foundations and oil-based products. Go for light textures. Prefer powder over foundation if you need to cover up. Remove the makeup before sleeping so that your skin may breathe.
The above tips answers the question on How to get rid of oily skin and tell us about how to remove oily skin naturally , They give details on homemade beauty tips for oily skin and give us a thorough answer in details.
Go Back to Natural Beauty Tips - Go Home