When people ask us how to reduce hair fall and about the home remedies for hair fall and dandruff, we see that Hair loss is an issue that affects both the men and women. There are many factors which cause the hair fall in men and women. These factors include vitamin deficiencies, physical or emotional stress, genetic problem, thyroid disease, nutritional deficiencies etc.
There are many pharmaceutical medicines available in the market for the purpose of preventing the hair loss, but these medicines have many side effects which may damage your hair further. So, apart from eating a healthy diet for having healthy and beautiful hair, there are some other natural ways as well that can prevent hair loss.
One natural way to control the hair fall and promote the regrowth of hair is the use of natural herbs whose natural ingredients present wonderful results without posing any side effects. We have brought some of the wonderful herbal treatments that can prevent the hair loss to improve your overall look.
The following video is the case study for your reference on how to reduce hair fall and discusses the home remedies for hair fall and dandruff.
1. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera can be used to restore the health of the scalp and is vital when we analyse the question how to reduce hair fall. It balances the PH levels and sebum production. This plant not only prevents the hair loss but also promotes the regrowth of the hair.
Take Aloe Vera stem and slice it. Scoop out two to three tablespoons of gel. Apply this gel to your scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes. Wash your hair with some mild shampoo after 2 hours. This Aloe vera treatment can be repeated twice a week. This treatment will do wonders and you can observe clear results in a month or so.
Natural ingredients found in the ginseng increase the blood circulation which enhances the supply of nutrition and blood to roots of the hair. The improved circulation of blood in this portion allows the regrowth of hair.
Take 3 tablespoons of ginseng infused oil in a jar. Massage your hair with this oil until the whole length is covered. Massage your scalp gently for 5 to 10 minutes and leave for about 25 minutes then wash it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat this treatment thrice a week for quick results.
3. Neem Leaves:
Neem leaves are among the vital home remedies for hair fall and dandruff . The natural ingredients of the neem have anti-bacterial properties which help in managing the dandruff-prone and itchy scalp. These ingredients improve the blood circulation in the scalp and tackle the thinning process of the hair.
· Take a bunch of neem leaves and boil it in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes. Cool this solution and wash your hair with this neem infused water after shampooing. There are no side effects of neem leaves so you can repeat this practice after every time you shampoo your hair.
· Neem leaves can also be used in another way. Mix dry powder of neem leaves with water and make a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp for 30 minutes. Then wash it off using a mild shampoo. This treatment will prevent the hair fall and promote the regrowth of the hair.
4. Licorice root:
Licorice root answer the question of how to reduce hair fall and remedies for hair growth. This herb fights against the hair loss and soothes the scalp by removing dandruff and dry flakes.
· Prepare a paste of 1 cup milk, 1 tablespoon of licorice, 1/4th teaspoon of saffron.
· Apply this paste to your scalp and leave it overnight.
· Wash your hair in the morning
· Use this treatment twice a week.
5. Coconut Milk:
Essential fats and proteins present in coconut milk prevent hair loss and improve the process of hair growth. Coconut milk is vital among the home remedies for hair fall and dandruff and to answer how to reduce hair fall, following is the way by which you can use coconut milk for hair.
· Take a coconut and heat it below a boiling temperature for about 3 to 5 minutes.
· After cooling, add one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds and black pepper to this milk.
· Apply this milk on your hair and scalp for about 20 minutes.
· Rinse it off with a mild shampoo to have a fresh and younger look of your hair.
Go to Herbal beauty tips